This Saturday November 12th marks the 7th annual ‘Passport to the Arts’ event in NYC.
This unique one-day experience invites participants to explore New York’s art scene via self guided gallery walks through Chelsea and Soho – all culminating in a fabulous Cocktail Party and Silent Auction at Hudson Studios, NYC.
Schedule of Events:
11am-3pm: Sign-in and Passport Pickup at Animazing Gallery, 54 Greene St.
11am-6pm: Self-guided Gallery Tour, througout Chelsea and Soho
6pm-8pm: Cocktail Party and Silent Auction, Hudson Studios, 601 W. 26th St.
For more info on how you can participate in this day of art – visit:
- Children’s Museum of the Arts – NYC || Grand Opening
- Uptown Arts Stroll 2011 || NoMAA
- Art Networking Breakfast with Three Fantastic Art-World Resources || October 15th
- A Midsummer Night’s Town Hall – August 2nd || Asian American Arts Alliance
- Bronx Calling: The 1st AIM Biennial, June 26, 2011 – September 5, 2011