This fellowship is offered via a partnership with BAM Professional Development Program – a collaboration between Brooklyn Academy of Music and the DeVos Institute at the Kennedy Center.
The program is geared toward professional performing artists, seeking to transition into the field of Arts Management.
2012-13 Fellowship includes:
- Opportunity to shadow an Executive Director of an assigned dance organization and participate in the producing process for a performance in the Judith R. and Alan H. Fishman Theater Space
- Nine three-hour workshops with DVIAM and BAM leadership in key management areas including Artistic Planning, Fundraising, Marketing, Financial Management, Public Relations, IT, Production Management and Strategic Planning
- Nine one-hour online peer mentoring sessions
- Ongoing access to an online resource library
- Ongoing access to a community of fellow participants and DeVos institute alumni
Application deadline – March 15th
For more information, visit: